The 19th Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival will bloom this year Mar. 7-May 20 at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. This years centerpiece will be an 8ft tall Sorcerer Mickey topiary from the Disney film “Fantasia” accompanied by hippos, elephants, alligators, dancing broomsticks and buckets.
The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival provides guests an opportunity to see amazing floral displays, listen to featured guest speakers, and have hands-on fun in exhibits.
The front-entrance floral spectacle will welcome guests to a festival packed with new displays, featured speakers and hands-on fun for all ages.
Visiting the Festival? Make sure not to miss:
- Bambi’s Butterfly House
- Flower Power Concert Series
- Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden –
- The HGTV Designers Stage (Fri.-Sun.)
- Disney Gardening at Home presentations
- The Festival Center
- Special Festival Weekend Celebrations:
- Art in the Garden celebration – Mar. 23-25
- Florida Federation of Garden Clubs gathering – Apr. 27-29
- Fresh from Florida Farmer’s Market salute – May 4-6