Live music will once take center stage when the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival returns this spring!
The Garden Rocks™ Concert Series invites a broad range of decades and popular artists to the 24th annual Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival, which takes place Mar. 1 – May 29, 2017.
Happening each Friday through Monday of the Festival, the Garden Rocks™ Concert Series welcomes several new-to-the-festival acts and some fan favorites from past years. This year’s lineup includes:
- Mar. 3-4 – Jon Secada
- Mar. 5-6 – Dennis DeYoung – The Music of STYX
- Mar. 10-13 – Pointer Sisters
- Mar. 17-18 – NEW Simple Plan
- Mar. 19-20 – Plain White T’s
- Mar. 24-27 – Night Ranger
- Mar. 31-Apr. 3 – Little River Band
- Apr. 7-10 – Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice
- Apr. 14-17 – Gin Blossoms
- Apr. 21-24 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- Apr. 28-29 – NEW Exposé
- Apr. 30-May 1 – NEW Berlin featuring Terri Nunn
- May 5-8 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- May 12-15 – The Guess Who
- May 19-22 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 26-29 – The Spinners
Performances take place inside the America Gardens Theatre at 5:30p, 6:45p and 8:00p. Shows are included with Epcot® admission and are subject to change without notice.
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Garden Rocks Dining Packages are also available. The package includes:
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot® restaurants
- Guaranteed seating at one of the Garden Rocks Concert Series performances later that day
Prices for Breakfast Packages start at $39 + tax (adults) and $23 + tax (ages 3-9). Lunch Packages start at $39 + tax (adults) and $15.50 + tax (ages 3-9). Dinner Packages start at $53 + tax (adults) and $17.50 + tax (ages 3-9). Please check with your Magic Maker® regarding availability.