Walt Disney World® Resort have announced the return of an event giving guests after-hours access to some of Magic Kingdom® Park’s favorite attractions and character experiences.
On select nights, Magic Kingdom® Park will remain open 3 extra hours for those with special event tickets or Disney After Hours. Admission, which begins early at 7p, includes select attractions and character meet & greets as well as food and beverage offerings like ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages. A limited number of tickets will be sold for each night of the event.
Dates / Times: (admission begins at 7p)
- Mon., Dec. 3, 2018 (10p – 1a)
- Mon., Dec. 10, 2018 (10p – 1a)
- Mon., Jan. 7, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Thu., Jan. 17, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Thu., Jan. 24, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Mon., Jan. 28, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Thu., Feb. 7, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Thu., Feb. 14, 2019 (9p – 12a)
- Thu., Feb. 28, 2019 (8p – 11p)
- Thu., Mar. 7, 2019 (9p – 12a)
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad®
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin®
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion®
- “it’s a small world”®
- Jungle Cruise®
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic®
- Peter Pan’s Flight®*
- Pirates of the Caribbean®
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain®
- Splash Mountain®
- And much, much more!
Contact your Magic Maker® for more details and to secure your tickets!
* = Peter Pan’s Flight will be closed on January 7, January 17 and January 24 in 2019 Magic Kingdom® park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets. Number of tickets available is limited. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours. All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.