Adventures by Disney FAQ
Adventures by Disney FAQ
Have a question about Adventures by Disney? Check below! Click on any question below for an answer.
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- Local experts
- Scheduled meals, activities, and entertainment*
- Luggage service
- Transportation within the adventure*
- Airport transfers during the adventure (where applicable) - transfers are only available from the specified arrival and departure airport/train station for each departure*
- Gratuities for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, local experts, and dining room staff for meals included in the adventure
- Taxes, including airport departure taxes (where applicable)
- Transportation between Guest residence and the departing home airport
- Round-trip air transportation between home airport and vacation destination
- Arrival/departure transfers to/from airports and hotels, train stations, or other locations not specifically described for each departure*
- Meals, activities and transportation not specifically set forth in the applicable itinerary
- Gratuities for Adventure Guides Customs and immigration fees
- Passport and visa fees
- Travel protection insurance
- Excess baggage fees
- Laundry, telephone, alcohol (unless noted as included), and all other items of a personal nature
Upon cancellation, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees and other amounts owed, will be promptly refunded. Regardless of the date booked, deposits of $300 are refundable for 14 calendar days after booking. Notification must be received for cancellations within this 14 calendar day period. For cancellations after this period, the following cancellation fees, calculated in calendar days prior to vacation start date, will apply:
- 90 days or more: $300 per person
- 60-89 days: 25% of the land package price
- 30-59 days: 50% of the land package price
- 0-29 days: 100% of the land package price
- No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by the Guest after the vacation start date.
The cancellation terms above apply only to the land package price and exclude, among other things, cancellation charges from air carriers. It is strongly recommended that Guests purchase the Vacation Protection Plan as a precaution. Please ask your travel consultant for details.
- If air is purchased through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., Disney will attempt to re-book for another departure of the same adventure during the same season, subject to availability, and Disney will bear any resulting airline re-booking charges. If unable to re-book on another departure, a full refund of all payments that had been made to Disney for the canceled adventure will be issued, including land package, airfare and Vacation Protection Plan (unless you have filed a claim), which refund shall constitute a full settlement.
- If air is not purchased through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., and Disney cancels an adventure prior to its scheduled start date, Disney will attempt to re-book for another departure of the same adventure during the same season, subject to availability; however, the Guest will bear any resulting airline re-booking charges. If unable to re-book on another departure, Disney's sole obligation is to refund payment received for the land portion and Vacation Protection Plan (unless you have filed a claim), which refund shall constitute a full settlement. Disney assumes no responsibility for any losses incurred by you on account of non-refundable air tickets or otherwise.
If a Guest extends their vacation for any Adventures by Disney itinerary, they are advised to consult www.cdc.gov or their physician for vaccinations or other medical precautions.
- Late-night adult content is often on some television stations
- Topless sunbathing is quite common in Europe-especially in Mediterranean countries
- Public advertising (television, billboards, street posters) may include nudity
- English is not necessarily as widely spoken as some would believe. While most front-desk hotel staff speak English, restaurant servers, drivers, and porters will often speak limited English. Generally, English is more widely spoken in the more heavily-tourist locales. Regardless, Adventure Guides and local experts can assist in most situations.
However, during "on your own" dining times at restaurants in a foreign country, a gratuity is usually included in the bill. If exceptional service is received, Guests may leave an additional gratuity - many choose to simply "round up." If there are any questions, Adventures Guides should be able to assist.
Gratuities for Adventures Guides are not included and are customarily given at Guest discretion. If a Guest feels the Adventure Guides have provided excellent service, the following gratuity is suggested: Per Guest/Per Adventure guide/Per Day - $5-$8 USD.
- For a 7-day adventure, the Adventure Guide gratuity per guest, per Adventure Guide: $35-$56 USD.
- For a family of 4 for a 7-day adventure: $140-$224 USD per Adventure Guide. For 2 Guides, this is a total of: $280-$448 USD.
Adventure Guides accept local currency, U.S. dollars, and travelers' checks.