Edinburgh, Inverness, Loch Ness, Isle of Lewis, Isle of Skye
From the bustle of Edinburgh to the beauty of the Scottish Highlands, ancient castles to mysterious lochs, discover all that beautiful Scotland has to offer on this unforgettable adventure inspired by Disney·Pixar’s hit film, Brave!
9 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Balmoral Hotel – Night 1, 2
Cuillin Hills Hote – Nights 3, 4
The Kingsclub & Spa – Nights 5, 6, 7
Balmoral Hotel – Night 8
8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Glamis Castle – Guests will have the opportunity to take part in archery lessons on the castle grounds of Glamis Castle.
- Experience the Rothiemuchas Forest – Explore on the the most beautiful places in Scotland, Rothiemurchus Forest, by horseback.
- Visit the Hollyrood House - Privately guided visit to Palace of Holyroodhouse, one of the official residences of the British royal family in Edinburgh.
- Calanais Standing Stones - Visit the world-famous Calanais Standing Stones which were erected some time around 3,000 B.C.! The Calanais Standing Stones are featured in Disney·Pixar’s, Brave.
- Explore Loch Ness Lake - Search for the legendary “Nessie” on Loch Ness lake by either by yacht or canoe.
- Highland Games - Junior Adventures will take part in their own mini version of the highland games.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2013 - Mar 24, Jun 9, Jun 22, Jun 30, Jul 22, Aug 4, Aug 18, Sep 15
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 6, Recommended age 8+