On July 19th, Disneyland® Resort will launch a new service called Disney MaxPass inside their parks!
Disney MaxPass combines two popular Disneyland® Resort services to help your day in the parks be as magical as it can be.
- Disney PhotoPass – Disney MaxPass gives you unlimited downloads of all your Disney PhotoPass photos from your day in the park. This includes photos taken on select attractions, during select Character dining experiences, and even all normal and Magic Shots taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers.
- Disney FASTPASS – Disney MaxPass also enables mobile FASTPASS booking and redemption times via the Disneyland® app. No more walking over to the attraction – simply make a FASTPASS selection (subject to availability) using the app and then scan your code at the entrance when it’s time to experience the attraction!
Current attractions using Disney FASTPASS service include:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- California Screamin’
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Haunted Mansion
- Indiana Jones™ Adventure
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Toy Story Midway Mania
Disney MaxPass will be offered for an introductory price of $10 a day (additional pricing options available for Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholders) and can be added in advance or once inside the park. The option of using the existing Disney FASTPASS service at the kiosks is still available at no additional cost.
Contact your Magic Maker® for more details!
You are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a Park ticket with Disney MaxPass as FASTPASS tickets for your preferred attractions may not be available at the time of purchase or use. FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS tickets may be obtained only while you are in the Parks and may not be available for entertainment through Disney MaxPass. An experience that does not have Disney FASTPASS® availability at a kiosk will not be available using Disney MaxPass. The Disney MaxPass benefit will expire at the end of the day or when the Passport it is associated with expires, as applicable. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions. Price, terms, entitlements, attractions and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Passholders who purchase the Disney MaxPass benefit may not use the value of any separate ticket media toward the purchase price of Disney MaxPass.
Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the PhotoPass terms. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used or during the validity dates of your Passport, as applicable, must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for the Disneyland app. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.