Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence & Pisa
Delve into the beauty of Sorrento as you travel the captivating Amalfi coast by land and sea, journey to the fabled island of Capri and explore the legendary ruins of Pompeii. Then experience the Renaissance history and current city of fashion that is Florence as you travel through Tuscany, wander the city walls of Lucca by bicycle, explore the medieval city of Siena and take in the famous leaning tower of Pisa.
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hilton Sorrento Palace - Nights 1, 2, 3
Hotel Bernini Palace - Nights 4, 5, 6, 7
7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private Boat to Island of Capri – It’s an afternoon in paradise on your day trip to the Island of Capri. Cruise around the isle on a private boat and swim in the Mediterranean waters.
- Agriturismo La Galatea Farm - At the Agriturismo La Galatea farm, you will learn how to press olives for olive oil, make mozzarella cheese and harvest fruit. Afterwards, enjoy a private pizza-making session with the chefs.
- Gallery of the Accademia di Belle Arti - Enjoy the Gallery of the Accademia di Belle Arti-home to Michelangelo’s David as well as a number of Gothic and High Renaissance Florentine paintings.
- Pompeii Tours - You will learn from a local expert how Mt. Vesuvius’ volcanic explosion preserved remnants of this ancient civilization. Walk through the petrified streets, houses and amphitheaters of this town that’s literally frozen in time!
- Lucca Bike Ride – Enjoy the scenery of the Tuscan countryside as you bike the peaceful, tree-lined paths atop Lucca’s Renaissance era walls.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 Adult Exclusive: Sep 30
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)