(Eastern Costa Rica) San Jose, Tortuguero & Arenal National Parks
In Eastern Costa Rica, you will experience a land that is as exciting as it is colorful. Race down thrilling white water rapids. Zipline above the treetops of a rainforest filled with exotic wildlife. Explore the lush Caribbean coast – home to Costa Rica’s largest green sea turtle population.
7 Days/ 6 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hotel Indigo - Night 1
Laguna Lodge - Nights 2, 3
Hotel Arenal Manoa- Nights 4, 5, 6
6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Tortuguero National Park - Search by boat for exotic animals including mischievous monkeys, beautiful birds and giant sloths inside of ancient forests.
- Hidalgo Hot Springs - Immerse yourself in the soothing mineral water at Hidalgo Hot Springs.
- Pineapple Plantation Visit - Meet the people of Costa Rica and learn to live off the land at a real working plantation.
- Sarapiqui White Water Rafting - Choose a rafting adventure on class 2 rapids or a serene paddle trip on the Sarapiqui River.
- Zip Lining in Eastern Costa Rica - Guides make zip lining through treetops of the rainforest canopy a thrill of a lifetime!
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Mar 17, Apr 7, Jun 16, Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21, Aug 11, Nov 17, Dec 22, Dec 29
2013 - Feb 16, Mar 16, Mar 30
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)