Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
Remote and remarkable, exotic and enchanting, China – one of the world’s most enigmatic destinations, is waiting to share her secrets with you. Explore ancient mysteries and modern splendors in the profound Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Make friends with giant pandas at Chengdu Research Base, then cruise the otherworldly beauty of Guilin’s gumdrop mountains aboard an exclusive private boat.This adventure is a chance for you to discover not just another country, but another world.
12 Days/ 11 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
The Peninsula Beijing - Nights 1, 2, 3
Shangri-La Chengdu - Nights 4, 5
Shangri-La Guilin - Nights 6, 7
The Peninsula Shanghai - Nights 8, 9
Shangri-La Kowloon - Nights 10, 11
11 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Terra Cotta warriors in Xi’an – See the famous Terra Cotta Warriors on an privately-guided excursion to Xi’an.
- Experience the History of Beijing - Access the Great Wall-one of the Seven Wonders of the World via cable car. Walk along the top of this incredible structure and admire the fabulous view! Then embark on privately guided tours of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Visit with Pandas - Observe a variety of delightful pandas in an unforgettable visit to China’s premier institution Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding devoted to the preservation of these rare animals.
- Explore Hong Kong - Your stay in Hong Kong will include a visit the Stanley Market, a ride across the harbor on the famouse Star Ferry, a ride down Victoria Peak on the historic tram, and a lavish farewell dinner featuring exquisite Hong Kong cuisine.
- Cultural Entertainment - Enjoy traditional Chinese culture with a performance of the Sichuan Face-Changing Opera and then experience contemporary Chinese culture with a performance of ERA Intersection in Time. This exciting spectacle is an updated version of classic Chinese acrobatic shows featuring a live rock band, amazing performers, special effects and a finale that has to be seen to be believed!
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Apr 1, May 27, Jun 4, Jun 17, Jun 24, Jul 8, Jul 15, Jul 29, Aug 5, Aug 12,
2012 Adult Exclusive - May 13
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 8+