Esprit de France
Paris, Giverny, Versailles, Normandy & the Loire Valley
Embark on this très magnifique journey through France where you will experience everything from the breathtakingly beautiful countryside to the City of Light to the historic landmarks like Omaha Beach.
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Trianon Palace – Night 1
Royal Barrière – Nights 2, 3
Domaine de la Tortinière – Nights 4, 5
Hotel Napoleon – Nights 6, 7
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Monet’s House and Garden in Giverny – Unleash your inner artist by creating your own work of art after a guided tour of Claude Monet’s home in picturesque Giverny.
- Magnificent Mont Saint-Michel - Explore the fascinating corridors and hallways of this medieval monastery that sits atop this breathtaking tidal island.
- Biking and Wine Tasting at Châteaux in the Loire Valley – Take a bike tour through the royal gardens of the exquisite Chateau de Chambord and taste the wines that make this scenic region famous at the Chateau Hotel Domaine de la Tortiniere, your home of 2 nights.
- Paris Museum Pass and Dining at the Louvre - Get front-of-the-line access to over 60 Paris museums and attractions with a provided museum pass. Then say “au revoir” to your adventuring friends at a private farewell dinner inside the famed Louvre museum.
- Omaha Beach and Privately Guided Tour of American Cemetery - Visit the renowned beach where the United States 1st Division landed on D-Day to secure victory in World War II. Learn the story of the invasion and its costs on a privately guided visit to the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 -Jun 16, Jun 30, Jul 14, Jul 21, Jul 28, Aug 4, Aug 11
2012 Adult Exclusive: Jun 23, Sep 1
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)