Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete
From Greece’s ancient ruins to cosmopolitan Athens, quaint seaside villages to rustic mountain hamlets, prepare to be captivated and entertained with its 4,000 years of myths, stories and legends.
10 Days/ 9 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hotel Athenaeum Intercontinental Athens – Nights 1, 2, 3
Majestic Hotel – Nights 4, 5
Porto Elounda Resort – Nights 6, 7, 8, 9
9 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Santorini Sailing, Swimming and Volcano Exploration - Board a private boat and sail across the Aegean Sea so that you can dive into the spectacular azure waters. Later, embark on a walk up to the rim of a volcano as you marvel at the “lunar” landscape.
- Cheese Making in Crete with a Village Mountain Shepherd – Learn from a shepherd how to make goat’s milk cheese inside the village of Karouzanous.
- Privately Guided Visits to Athens, the Acropolis and Olympic Stadium – Your guide will take you on a storytelling excursion of this renowned city of antiquity, as well as some of the greatest archaeological sites of all time. Discover the architectural marvels of the sacred Acropolis, as well as the mighty Panathinaiko, where the first modern Olympics were held.
- Sea Kayaking to Spinalonga - Paddle across the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea in a sea keyak or take a boat to Spinalonga to explore a “medieval ghost town.”
- Wine Tasting and Stomping at Volcan Winery - Adults indulge in a wine tasting event at the Volcan Winery in Santorini while Junior Adventurers get into some grape stomping!
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Jun 22, Jul 3, Jul 6, Jul 17, Jul 20, Aug 3, Aug 7
2012 Adult Exclusive: May 25, Sep 28
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)