Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Discover the ancient temples, peaceful villages and bustling modern cities of Southeast Asia. Travel the waterways and country back roads as you get to know the people and places of this diverse region.
12 Days/ 11 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers – Nights 1 & 2
Sunrise Hoi An Resort – Nights 3, 4 & 5
Sofitel Legend Metropole – Nights 6 & 7
LePalais Juliana – Nights 8 & 9
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra – Nights 10 & 11
11 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Cruise Down the Mekong River - Cruise down the Mekong River floating past lush vegetation and rural villages. Then, an evening dinner will include traditional dragon dancers.
- Explore an Ancient Village - Gather ingredients to use in a hands-on cooking class while shopping with a chef in a local marketplace. Afterward enjoy a walk through the ancient village — and even learn to make a Chinese lantern.
- Visit the Museum of Ethnology - Many cultures make up Vietnamese society, and you will experience them all at the Museum of Ethnology. You will also be treated to a traditional water puppet performance.
- Discover Hanoi - Your day will start with a tai chi class taught by a local master. Then, explore Hanoi — including guided private visits to a museum dedicated to the infamous “Hanoi Hilton” prison and the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh.
- Enjoy the Kuansay Waterfalls - Visit a working rice farm and experience each of the stages of rice farming, followed by a visit to the scenic Kuansay Waterfalls.
- Explore Laos - Explore local temples and the Royal Palace Museum. Later, you will have the unique opportunity to meet some of the children for a local school for disabled youth.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2013 - May 6, Jun 10, Jun 24, Jul 8, Jul 22, Aug 5, Oct 7, Dec 23,
Age Requirements: Minimum age 5, Recommended age 7+