Jackson Hole, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks and Brooks Lake
Grab the reins and see the world from a saddle as you get to know the true American West. Find your frontier spirit with horseback riding and roping beneath wide-open skies at an authentic dude ranch. Raft the writhing Snake River, and explore the whimsical sights and Western charm of Jackson Hole. Then discover the soul of Yellowstone as you hike among its cascading rivers and iron-streaked canyons to watch Old Faithful burst from the earth. Come explore Wyoming – and realize that home on the range is just where the family belongs.
7 Days/ 6 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
The Wort Hotel - Nights 1, 2
Old Faithful Snow Lodge - Nights 3, 4
Brooks Lake Lodge - Nights 5, 6
6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Snake River Whitewater Rafting - Experience the thrill of the Snake River (Class II-III rapids).
- Explore Grand Teton National Park – Take a guided walk/hike to Hidden Falls, Inspiration Point and cruise on a Jenny Lake Ferry.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park - Experience the explosive power of Old Faithful through a privately guided Yellowstone tour.
- Horseback Riding – Learn how to rope and ride as you saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback.
- Private Stay On a Dude Ranch – Stay at Brooks Lake Lodge, an elegant retreat secluded in the wilderness of Wyoming. Your Adventures by Disney group will be the only guests on the ranch
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+