Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, Artimino, Florence & Venice
From Trevi Fountain wishes in Rome to masquerade balls in Venice, no taste of Italy would be complete without a dash of local flavor. Explore the Eternal City’s ancient wonders as Rome reveals its mythic tales. Learn to shape your own pasta in the rustic kitchen of a Tuscan chef. Experience Michelangelo’s David and fall for Florences Renaissance charm. Then glide by gondola along Venice’s famed canals. You’ll dine al fresco in Tuscany, spend nights in an Italian villa and become part of the famiglia on an adventure worth savoring.
9 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hotel Bernini Bristol - Nights 1, 2, 3
Hotel Paggeria Medicea - Nights 4, 5, 6
Hotel Luna Baglioni - Nights 7, 8
8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Tuscan Pasta-Making Class - Take part in a private pasta-making lesson at your Tuscan estate. Afterwards, delight in an al fresco picnic lunch where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Create a Venetian Mask - Meet a renowned mask-maker who showcases her dazzling disguises for Carnivale in an exclusive event. Then, you will have the opportunity to construct a masquerade masterpiece of your own!
- The Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel – See 50 generations of art and civilization on display at the Vatican City Museum. During this privately guided visit, you will see the wondrous Sistine Chapel where Michelangelo’s great masterpiece rises heavenward.
- Private Gondola Ride in Venice - Discover the “sinking” city as you are treated to the enchanting experience of exploring the canals from a gondola.
- Tour the Coliseum - Walk through Rome’s glorious past at the ancient Coliseum, the Forum and the Pantheon on a timeless journey.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Apr 22, May 17, May 24, May 28, Jun 3, Jun 7, Jun 10, Jun 14, Jun 18, Jun 21, Jun 24, Jun 28, Jul 1, Jul 5, Jul 9, Jul 12,
Jul 15, Jul 19, Jul 22, Jul 29, Aug 2, Aug 6, Aug 9, Aug 12, Aug 16, Aug 19, Aug 26, Sep 9, Sep 16, Oct 14, Dec 22
2012 Adult Exclusive: May 20, Sep 2, Oct 7
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)