Walt Disney World® Resort have announced the return of an event giving guests after-hours access to some of Magic Kingdom® Park’s favorite attractions and character experiences.
On select nights, Magic Kingdom® Park will remain open 3 extra hours for those with special event tickets or Disney After Hours. Admission, which begins early at 7p, includes select attractions and character meet & greets as well as food and beverage offerings like ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages. A limited number of tickets will be sold for each night of the event.
Dates / Times: (admission begins at 7p)
- Fri., Jan. 19, 2018 (8:00p – 11:00p)
- Fri., Jan. 26, 2018 (8:00p – 11:00p)
- Tue., Jan. 30, 2018 (8:00p – 11:00p)
- Thu., Feb. 8, 2018 (8:00p – 11:00p)
- Thu., Feb. 15, 2018 (9:00p – midnight)
- Thu., Mar. 1, 2018 (9:00p – midnight)
- Thu., Mar. 8, 2018 (9:00p – midnight)
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad®
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin®
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion®
- “it’s a small world”®
- Jungle Cruise®
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic®
- Peter Pan’s Flight®
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain®
- And much, much more!
Price: $119 per Guest (plus tax) or $89 (plus tax) for Annual Passholders and DVC Members
Contact your Magic Maker® for more details and to secure your tickets!
Magic Kingdom® park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets. Number of tickets available is limited. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours. All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.