Stresa, Lake Como, Zermatt & Lake Lucerne
Your ultimate Alpine adventure takes you from the majestic, snow-covered Matterhorn to the romantic Baroque villas on the shores of Lake Como. You will experience the spectacular beauty of The Alps and discover the rich history and timeless traditions of the Alpine way of life.
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Regina Palace Hotel - Nights 1, 2, 3
Grand Hotel Zermatterhof - Nights 4, 5
Hotel Luzern Schweizerhof - Nights 6, 7, 8
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Ropes Course & Zip Lining in The Alps - An afternoon of fun and adrenaline for the whole family as you harness up and navigate on Forest Fun Park’s ropes course and zip lines with the Matterhorn in view.
- Lake Como Cooking Class - Study pasta making with a professional chef in this private cooking class at the famous Villa Mirabella on the banks of Lake Como.
- Bike Ride Along Lake Lucerne - Trek along the wide waters of Lake Lucerne on a path that meanders along the edge of the lake’s royal blue waters.
- Hike with Huskies - Take a privately guided tour of the Husky Camp, home to many breeds of sled dogs. You will hear from an expert dog trainer about the true heroes.
- Cruise to the island of Isola Bella - Mini Boat Cruise and Tour of Isola Bella Island. A local expert brings you through the exquisite gardens to discover the overlapping terraces, statues, fragrant camellias, bright blooms and fountains.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Jun 10, Jun 21, Jul 1, Jul 12, Jul 22, Jul 29, Aug 9
2012 Adult Exclusive: Sep 9
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)