London, Paris and the English Countryside
Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, welcome and bienvenue to a tale of two famous cities. Let London charm you with storytelling beefeaters, proper English high tea, a jolly good spin on a double-decker bus and a special West End theatre experience that’ll have you roaring for more. Then say “bonjour” to Paris as you explore gargoyle-guarded cathedrals, bike the très elegant gardens, dine in the Eiffel Tower and find inspiration among the world’s greatest masterpieces. Two wonderfully different capitals for one unforgettable adventure.
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Chancery Court - Nights 1, 2, 3
Foxhills Hotel - Nights 3,4
Hilton Arc de Triomphe - Nights 5, 6, 7
7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Double-Decker Bus Tour – Get a rooftop view of London during a private tour aboard an iconic double-decker bus. Stops include Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace-where you’ll witness the famous changing of the guards.
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral and the Eiffel Tower - Take a privately guided visit to 2 famous Parisian landmarks. Journey up into the sky inside the Eiffel Tower and marvel at the flying buttresses, soaring spires and grimacing gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral.
- Exclusive Art Detective Game at the Louvre Museum - Adults will follow a local expert on a privately guided tour of some of the world’s greatest masterpieces while Junior Adventurers participate in an interactive scavenger hunt discovering famous art works on their own.
- Mysterious Stonehenge – Explore the mysteries and legends surrounding these towering stone blocks that have stood for millennia.
- Explore Castles and Palaces – During your adventures, you will encounter dozens of royal abodes, including a biking excursion at Château de Versailles and a privately guided tour of the home to the British royal family – Windsor Castle.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 -Mar 23, Apr 6, Apr 20, May 11, May 14, May 21, May 25, Jun 1, Jun 8, Jun 15, Jun 18, Jun 22,
Jun 25, Jun 29, Jul 2, Jul 16, Jul 20, Aug 13, Aug 17, Aug 20, Aug 24, Oct 1, Dec 20, Dec 28
2012 Adult Exclusive: Sep 10, Sep 21
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)