Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
Plunge into the largest coral reef system on earth, where schools of color explode from every hollow. Take a tour of the famed Sydney Harbour by boat. From an up-close encounter to crocs at dinner to stargazing, you’ll explore the land of Oz from ocean to desert, rainforest to reef – with adventures you’ve got to hike, bike and swim to believe. Australia offers a range of exciting sights and adventures to thrill the whole family.
12 Days/ 11 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Sea Temple Palm Cove - Nights 1, 2, 3,
Voyages Desert Gardens - Night 4
Sheraton on the Park – Nights 5, 6, 7,
Freycinet Lodge - Nights 8, 9
Grand Chancellor – Nights 10, 11,
11 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Great Barrier Reef – While snorkeling the world’s largest tropical reef, view the dazzling array of sea life among the coral forests and shimmering fish. A marine biologist will be on hand to answer all your questions.
- Explore Scenic Sydney - While in Sydney, take a privately guided bike tour of Sydney Harbor, visit the stunning Sydney Opera House, and take a private surfing lesson at the famous Bondi Beach.
- Tasmania Discovery – Zip line over eucalyptus trees. Exlore the brilliant waters of Coles Bay by sea kayak. And enjoy a private visit of the Tasmanian Devils and other intriguing animals inside the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Ayers Rock (Uluru) - Head off to Australia’s famed outback for a privately guided hike around the base of sacred Ayers Rockalso known by its Aboriginal name, Uluru.
- Aboriginal Cultural Park - Tjapukai tribe members share their culture and allow you to participate in Aboriginal traditions of song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 Adult Exclusive - Oct 24
2013 - Mar 27
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 7+
Adult Only Departures: 18 and older