Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg and Munich
Journey through the land that inspired so many beloved Disney stories – a land where magic still lives. Let Sleeping Beauty show you around her charmed castle gardens and towers. Learn to wield a bow and arrow just like the knights of old. Walk mysterious cobblestone streets lit by a night watchman’s lantern. And travel to the place where the teddy bear was born. With so many colorful characters to meet and so many enchanted places to explore– Germany is just the setting for your very own fairytale.
9 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Crowne Plaza Heidelberg - Nights 1, 2
Hotel Schloss Waldeck - Nights 3, 4
Hotel Eisenhut - Nights 5, 6
Hotel VierJahreszeiten Kempinski Müchen - Nights 7,8
8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Neuschwanstein Castle - Visit on of the castles that inspired Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland® Park - the castle of King Ludwig II.
- Biking and Ferry Ride in Waldeck - Pedal on a winding trail along a dazzling Alpine lake and through the local countryside, followed by a ferry ride on Lake Edersee.
- Stay in a Fairy-Tale Castle - Enjoy 2 fairy-tale nights in an 11-th century castle, the Hotel Schloss Waldeck.
- The Steiff Bear Museum - Take a magical interactive tour of the famous Steiff Bear Museum. The company’s founder, Margaret Steiff, invented the teddy bear.
- Celebration at Hofbrauhaus – Enjoy a farewell feast with your fellow adventurers in one of the oldest beer halls in Germany while being entertained by rousing accordionist and lively German dancers.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Jun 15, Jun 22, Jun 25, Jul 2, Jul 6, Jul 13, Jul 16, Jul 23, Jul 27, Aug 3, Aug 6, Aug 17
2012 Adult Exclusive - Sep 17
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)