Cape Town, Knysna & Kapama Game Reserve
This Adventures by Disney® South Africa safari is guaranteed to bring out your wild side! Experience the thrill of seeing majestic animals in their natural environment, even at the southern-most tip of the continent where you can delight in the coastal scenery of the nearby mountains and lagoons.
10 Days / 9 Nights
- Table Bay Hotel
- Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa
- Spa Suites at Kapama River Lodge
- Arrive: CPT (Cape Town)
- Depart: JNB (Johannesburg)
- 3 Internal Flights Included
- 9 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+
South Africa Vacation Highlights:
- Experience Cape Town
Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, Cape Town for a privately guided hike. Then, descend back into town for a visit to the District Six apartheid museum.
- 3-Day Safari at the Kapama Game Reserve
Climb aboard a jeep for a private expedition into the bush country in search of the “Big 5″: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
- Pastry Class and Wine Tasting
Journey to wine country – Stellenbosch, for an Afrikaans Pastry cooking lesson. Then head to Spier Winery where adults indulge in wine tasting while kids enjoy a lesson in falconry.
- Privately Guided Hike at Feather Bed Nature Reserve
Take a ferry across the Knysna Lagoon to the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery and walk down trails as you travel to the mountaintop.
- Cape of Good Hope and African Penguins
View the southern tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon’s Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove where you’ll be greeted by charming African penguins.
- Dec. 17-26, 2014*
- Mar. 28-Apr. 6, 2015
- Jun. 13-22, 2015
- Jun. 27-Jul. 6, 2015
- Jul. 11-20, 2015
- Jul. 25-Aug. 3, 2015
- Dec. 19-28, 2015
- Dec. 23, 2015-Jan. 1, 2016
* = denotes departure date utilizes a previous itinerary. Please ask your Magic Maker® for more details.