Dublin, Cashel, Killarney & Newmarket-on-Fergus
Watching foamy waves crash from high atop the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, you’ll realize why Irish eyes are always smiling. Let us wrap you in old-world charm as you ride jaunting carts to a country manor, listen to ancient tales in Celtic brogue and spend a few cozy nights in an ivy-covered castle. From sheep herding in Shannon to jig lessons in Killarney to cathedral tours in Dublin – Ireland’s earthy warmth and lively melodies are sure to add a spring to your step for years to come.
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Westin Dublin - Nights 1, 2
Kilarney Plaza Hotel & Spa - Nights 3, 4
Dromoland Castle - Nights 5, 6, 7
7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Cliffs of Moher – See the dramatic Cliffs of Moher which drop over 700 feet straight down into the ocean.
- Muckross House and Killarney National Park - Travel by horse-drawn cart and then take a privately guided tour of the Victorian estate of Muckross House. Choose to hike or bike through the picturesque gardens and waterfalls of Killarney National Park.
- Sleep Like Royalty in Dromoland Castle - Live like the kings and queens of yore in this historic castle and modern 5-star hotel. Hike or bike the castle grounds as you enjoy spectacular views of the shimmering lake, lush forests and championship golf course.
- Explore the Rock of Cashel - Explore the ancient seat of Celtic kings, the Rock of Cashel. See the spectacular Celtic stonework and medieval architecture.
- Discover Dublin - Enjoy a guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, where you’ll have lunch in a private dining room. You’ll also visit the Trinity College Library to view the ancient Book of Kells, a breathtakingly beautiful illuminated manuscript created by Celtic monks around the 9th century. Explore historic Blarney Castle where you’ll have the opportunity to kiss the Blarney Stone.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 Adult Exclusive - Jun 2, Sep 15
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adults Only (18 and older)