This holiday, the dining team over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® has announced they will bring back a to-go option for their Fantasmic! dining packages.
Available Dec. 24 – Dec. 31, 2014, the Taste of Hollywood To Go meals will include reserved seating to that night’s Fantasmic! Based on availability, guests will be able to choose which showing they would like to see.
Five adult and two children options will be available. All 7 meals will qualify as a Quick Service credit on the Disney Dining Plan or are $16.99+tax for adults and $5.49+tax for children. While some walk up meals may be available, we encourage our guests to contact their Magic Makers® so a reservation can be made to secure your spot. Your meal will be available for pickup from 11a-8p at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner.
Adult selections include:
- Vegetable Sandwich – served with ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, quinoa salad and chocolate cake
- Shrimp Salad – served with pita, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Golden Fried Chicken – served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- Cold-Cut Roast Beef Sandwich – with creamy horseradish served with classic potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- California Sushi Tuna Roll – served with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and spicy pecan-chocolate cluster
Children can choose from:
- Power Pack – with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks with ranch dip, fish crackers, an organic apple cinnamon and oatmeal snack-size sandwich bar
- Turkey and American Cheese Wrap – with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrots with ranch dip and a seven-layer cookie bar