A new premium event that will melt the heart of any Frozen fan is coming to Epcot®!
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is a sweet finale to your day at Epcot®. The party provides the following VIP experiences:
- Delectable Frozen-themed Dessert Party and Reserved Seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth in World Showcase Plaza East. Dessert Party buffet offerings may include:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
- Access to the popular Frozen Ever After attraction after IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will be held select evenings beginning July 17, 2017. Pricing is $79 per adult and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. Separate Epcot® admission is also required and not included.
Contact your Magic Maker® today for more information or to book this experience.
This is not a Character meet-and-greet experience. Characters of the movie Frozen will not appear. This celebration will be offered on a variety of days depending on the time of year, beginning one hour prior to the start of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Epcot® park admission is also required and is not included in the price of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. An event reservation is required when participating in the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age. To check in for this event, please meet the greeting Cast Member at World Showcase Plaza, located next to Port of Entry and adjacent to the Mexico Pavilion. The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party venue is held in an uncovered, open-air setting. In the event of inclement weather, the dessert portion will take place at an alternate indoor location. A Cast Member will direct you to the alternate location at the time of check-in. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth may be changed or canceled without prior notice due to inclement weather.