Summer vacation is over and the Magic Kingdom® Park is decorated for autumn. And starting tomorrow, Mickey will make it officially by hosting his first Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of the season!
“Lots of delight and not so much fright” is the perfect recipe for this family-friendly, after-hours party hosted annually at the Magic Kingdom® Park. Party guest will enjoy trick-or-treating, meet and greets with Disney characters donning Halloween costumes, and various entertainment that can only be seen at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
This year’s exclusive entertainment includes:
- Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade – 8:15p and 10:30p
- “Happy HalloWishes” Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular – 9:30p
- Villians’ Dance Mix & Mingle – 7:45p, 8:50p, 10:05p and 11:15p (In the event of inclement weather, Villains will greet Guests at Tomorrowland® Terrace)
- Rock-It Out…Stitch’s Club 626 Character Dance Party – at Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland®.
- Woody’s Happy Harvest Roundup Character Dance Party – in the Diamond Horseshoe in Liberty Square Area
- Disney Character Appearances – located throughout the Park