Adventures by Disney® has announced an expanded line-up of their Short Escape vacations for 2019!
Short Escapes are two- to four-night adventures taking place in some of the World’s most iconic destinations. During these Short Escapes, you’ll enjoy an itinerary full of visits to must-see attractions and hidden gems, all executed with the help of two knowledgeable Disney-trained Adventure Guides.
Brand-new itineraries added to the portfolio for 2019 include Boston, London and Vancouver, Canada. Here’s a few highlights for the new offerings:
- Best of Boston – Past and Present (select dates May – Oct. 2019)
- Four-day, three-night itinerary
- Privately guided tour along the Freedom Trail
- Private, after-hours tour of the Old North Church
- Special after-hours visit to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Rowing along the Charles River
- Private sightseeing bike tour
- Exploring the grounds of Harvard Yard
- Private New England clambake on Thompson Island
- Bucket List Getaway in London (select dates Jul. – Sep. 2019)
- Three-day, two-night itinerary
- Once-in-a-lifetime, private viewing of the royal Crown Jewels led by the Tower of London’s Jewel House Warden
- Private, high-speed thrill ride in a boat along the River Thames
- Privately guided tour of Westminster Abbey
- Witness the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and an unforgettable dinner show.
- City Highlights and Outdoor Recreation in Vancouver (select dates May – Sep. 2019)
- Three-day, two-night itinerary
- Grouse Mountain – ziplining excursion after a scenic gondola ride to the mountain peak
- Privately guided tour at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Morning bike ride through Stanley Park
- Junior Adventurers scavenger hunt expedition
- “Foodie” walking tour of Granville Island’s famous Public Market
- Early access to Grouse Mountain’s resident grizzly bear habitat
These three new adventures join the already existing portfolio of Short Escapes offered by Adventures by Disney®. Those other itineraries offered include: New York City, San Francisco, Southern California, Wyoming, Barcelona and Rome. Adventures by Disney also offers more than 50 global vacations with longer itineraries. CLICK HERE to explore all of their offerings.
Like all Adventures by Disney® vacations, Short Escape packages include all accommodations, tickets and admissions, transportation within the destination, luggage handling, snacks and most meals, and the services of two dedicated Adventure Guides.
Contact your Magic Maker® for more details!
Subject to availability, guests who book an Adventures by Disney New York, San Francisco or Boston Short Escape by Nov. 16, 2018 with travel start dates between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 10, 2019, inclusive, will receive one (1) free pre-stay hotel room night immediately preceding the Short Escape in one standard hotel room at a hotel of Adventures by Disney’s selection per reservation booked. A limited number of free pre-stay hotel room nights are available on each applicable departure date. Any courtesy hold, without payment of the standard trip deposit, will not guarantee availability of the free pre-stay hotel room night for selected departure date. Free pre-stay hotel room night offer terminates on the earlier of November 16, 2018 and when the limited spaces on the applicable departure date have been booked. Hotel incidental charges are not included. Free pre-stay hotel room night must be used in conjunction with travel on the purchased eligible Short Escape. If the Short Escape is cancelled for any reason, the hotel room night will be cancelled without any further obligation of Adventures by Disney to guests. Lead guest of the booking party must travel on the Short Escape booked. Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash in whole or in part and cannot be sold or transferred for commercial use. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Offer is subject to change without notice. Bookings subject to restrictions and Adventures by Disney’s standard terms and conditions. Void where prohibited.