This weekend, you can expect to see more tiaras and tutus at the Walt Disney World® Resort than normal!
One of the largest women-specific running events in the nation, the 5th Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend, kicks off today! More than 36,000 runners are expected to participate in this weekend’s races. Participants this year represent all 50 states and over 30 countries!
Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend is made up of several events – the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K and runDisney Kids’ Races on Saturday, Disney’s Princess Half Marathon on Sunday, and the Disney Fit for a Princess Expo at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
runDisney is a series of events that provides runners unique opportunities to run through Disney theme parks. Each year, more than 100,000 running enthusiasts participate in runDisney events. Off to Neverland Travel® has helped many guests plan runDisney trips in which they earn Disney-themed medals, experience legendary Disney entertainment and guest service, and ultimately celebrate their accomplishments with a Disney vacation!
Upcoming runDisney events include:
- Expedition Everest® Challenge – May 4, 2013
- Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend – Aug. 30 – Sep. 1, 2013
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 10-Miler Weekend – Oct. 4-5, 2013
- Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend – Nov. 8-9, 2013
- Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend – Jan. 9-12, 2014
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend – Jan. 17-19, 2014
Contact your Magic Maker® today for more information on participating in an upcoming runDisney event.