Boo! Don’t be afraid. The screams you hear are squeals of delight, not fright. Disney fantasy and Halloween fun come together on selected nights in September and October for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Seize this rare opportunity to visit the Magic Kingdom® in costume*, ride some of the most popular attractions and enjoy some really sweet trick-or-treating with favorite Disney characters in their finest Halloween outfits. With special music, a parade and the spectacular Happy HalloWishes fireworks show, this is no trick – it’s a real treat.
September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, and 31
Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available all dates)
Day of Event: $63.85 /$57.46 (May not be available to purchase on the day of the party.)
Entertainment Highlights: (subject to change without notice)
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade!
- Trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom® Park at numerous locations
- Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular – where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky!
- Characters decked out in their favorite costumes – so wear yours, too.
- Some of the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions.
Our favorite thing about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?
Hunting down the rare characters that are only out during parties!
What is your favorite thing about the Halloween party? Tell us in the comment section.
Contact your Magic Maker® for information on booking your Halloween trip
and purchasing your Halloween tickets.
*For safety, costumes must not be obstructive or offensive.