The coolest event of the Summer is back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®!
“Frozen Summer Fun – Live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®” takes place through Sep. 7, 2015. Running daily, the event hosts activities themed after Disney’s popular movie, Frozen. Activities include:
- Frozen Royal Welcome – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf appear in a special procession down Hollywood Blvd twice daily – 10:30a, 1:30p
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration FP+ – Anna, Elsa, and historians from Arendelle tell of their kingdom’s history through tales and some help from the audience in the form of sing-alongs. This show takes place several times daily and is presented in a new home at the Hyperion Theater – 9:30a, 11:30a, 12:30p, 2:30p, 3:30p, 4:30p, 5:30p, 6:30p, 7:30p, 8:30p
- “Frozen Fever” – Catch a special screening of the new animated short “Frozen Fever” inside the ABC Sound Studio – continuously 10:00am – 30 minutes before Park closing
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down – Several times each day Olaf and his friends are welcomed to the Event Stage to have some fun with everyone “In Summer” – 11:30a, 12:30p, 2:30p, 3:30p, 4:30p, 5:30p
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – The party really gets started each evening as DJ Chill takes the Event Stage – 5:45p-9:30p
- Frozen Fireworks Spectacular* – What better way to end your day than with fireworks? Each evening, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf take the party into the sky! And you guessed it – the spectacular will be set to the music of Frozen! – 9:30p (through Aug. 20) 9:00p (Aug. 21-Sep. 7)
*Frozen Fireworks Spectacular will not be shown on 7/4 and 7/15.
All events and times subject to change – please refer to Daily Times Guide for more info
“Frozen Summer Fun – Live” is included with standard park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Throughout this special event, Anna and Elsa will also continue to meet and greet guests at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom® Park.