Disney Cruise Line has announced some exciting new entertainment and experiences are in store for guests sailing aboard the Disney Wonder starting Nov. 10, 2016!
Changes will take place from stem to stern – providing new experiences and enhancing some existing features for guests of all ages. But one of the biggest announcements is that the Disney Wonder will debut a new exclusive stage show, “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular”, when it relaunches this fall!
Take a look at what’s in store for guests inside the Walt Disney Theater when the curtain rises for the “first time in forever” on “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular”:
That’s just the beginning of it! Here’s a quick look at what other changes are on deck:
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club (Ages 3-12)
- Marvel Super Hero Academy – Young guests will train to develop the brave and adventurous heroes inside themselves. Exclusively on the Disney Wonder, Marvel Super Hero Academy will offer extraordinary adventures in which each young guest plays an integral role. With the mentorship of some of Marvel’s greatest Super Heroes, young trainees will learn the value of teamwork, bravery and problem solving through hands-on play and programs.
- Frozen Adventures – Fun takes the form of imaginative play and hands-on activities featuring characters from Frozen.
- Club Disney Junior – features favorite Disney Junior characters, storytelling and games.
- it’s a small world Nursery – This new nursery will delight the youngest cruisers.
- Tiana’s Place Restaurant – will transport guests to an era of southern charm, spirited jazz and street party celebrations with a menu influenced by southern-style cuisine. Live music will be performed on the main stage, with rhythmic, toe-tapping notes of jazz, swing and blues setting the tone for the French Quarter supper club atmosphere.
- Route 66 Rethemed as After Hours
- A brand-new pub featuring a selection of British and specialty beers will invite guests to take a jaunt to an authentic English tavern. The pub will feature subtle nods to classic Disney films set in London.
- Also making a debut is an all-new night club and a shiny new model of the popular Cadillac Lounge
- A reimagined and relaxing Senses Spa & Salon and a new Chill Teen Spa
- Animator’s Palate – will be updated to include the popular “Drawn to Magic” and “Animation Magic” dinner shows
- Studio Sea will change to D Lounge for family games and entertainment
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be added to provide magical makeovers for children ages 3-12
- Refresh to the Edge club for tweens
- Beach Blanket Buffet will become Cabanas
- Palo will receive a makeover with Venetian-inspired décor
- Deck 9 Water Enhancements
- Twist ‘n’ Spout water slide
- Dory’s Reef splash zone for toddlers
- AquaLab pool and interactive water play area for kids and families