Spend time in one of the most fascinating and unique places on the planet as you encounter a variety of exotic animal and plant species – many found nowhere else in the world. The Galapagos Islands, formed by volcanoes millions of years ago, have an otherworldly quality that will guarantee an unforgettable adventure.
9 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
JW Marriott - Night 1
Galapagos Explorer II (Ship) - Nights 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
JW Marriott - Nights 8
8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Fernandina Island – See one of the largest populations of native marine iguanas. Hike over the ropy surface of the lava flows and see one of the world’s rarest birds, the flightless cormorant!
- Isabela Island - Swim with sea turtles and manta rays. Discover the wildlife of the saltwater lagoons and trek across the lava fields. Explore caves inscribed with names of pirates and whaling vessels from the 1800s.
- Floreana Island - The Devil’s Crown boasts some of the best snorkeling in the Galapagos! A series of jagged peaks surround this submerged volcanic cone as schools of radiant fish swim through the coral formations. You also may see penguins, rays, sea turtles and sea lions.
- San Cristobal Island - The place where Charles Darwin first disembarked on his voyage on The Beagle, encounter giant tortoises and sea lions alongside an array of fascinating wildlife.
- Santa Cruz Island - Take a guided tour of Los Gemelos where you will peer into two verdant, volcanic craters. Inside the Highlands Scalesia Forest, watch for several different bird species, such as Darwin’s woodpecker finch and the striking vermillion flycatcher.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.Age Requirements:
Minimum age 7, Recommended age 8+