Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, San Gimignano, Florence & Venice
Experience the finest Italy has to offer. Indulge in the finest accommodations, most outstanding restaurants and extra-special VIP experiences.
9 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hotel Exerda – Nights 1, 2 3
Villa San Paolo – Nights 4, 5, 6
Bauer L’Hotel – Nights 7, 8
8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private Visit of Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel – See Michelangelo’s great masterpiece in the wondrous Sistine Chapel on a very special, private visit of the Vatican City Museum.
- Visit Murano Glass Blowing Factory – Climb aboard a private water taxi to Murano for a tour of the city and visit a working factory for an amazing glass blowing demonstration.
- Roman Coliseum and Forum - Learn the legends and relive the majesty of Rome’s glorious past as you walk through the ancient Coliseum, the Forum and the Pantheon.
- Pasta Making at Fattoria Poggio Alloro - Learn the art of pasta making first hand from a chef – then feast on the fruits of your efforts.
- Private Gondola Ride in Venice - Explore the canals of the “sinking” city as you and your family are treated to an enchanting experience on a gondola ride. Plus, enjoy a special Bellini toast on board.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Jun 17, Jul 8, Aug 5
2012 Adult Exclusive: May 13
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)