(Western Costa Rica) San Jose, Arenal, Manuel Antonio National Park
Pura Vida. The Pure Life. A life dedicated to nature’s beauty and harmony. Where you’ll fly high over rainforests, soak in secluded thermal springs, and conquer whitewater rapids. It’s a life filled with fiery dances, fresh-picked pineapples, and volcanic light and sound shows. Where butterfly families gather by the thousands and Adventure Guides find the most secluded rainforest trails. And where natural adventures become colorful memories you keep for a lifetime.
7 Days/ 6 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Hotel Indigo - Night 1
Hotel Arenal Manoa - Nights 2, 3, 4
Hotel Parador- Nights 5, 6
6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Manuel Antonio National Park – Search for exotic animals on this hike through ancient forests.
- Atlantic Aerial Tram Tour - Fly above the tree tops of this lush rainforest in an exciting aerial tour. Each tram is accompanied by a local guide offering insights and answering questions about the stunning scenery.
- Pineapple Plantation Visit – Meet the people of Costa Rica and learn to live off the land at a real working plantation!
- Sarapiqui White Water Rafting – Choose a rafting adventure on class 2 rapids or a serene paddle trip on the Sarapiqui River.
- Zip Lining in Costa Rica – Guides make zip lining through treetops of the rainforest canopy a thrill of a lifetime!
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Mar 31, Apr 14, Jun 9, Aug 4
2012 Adult Exclusive - Mar 3
*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 4, Recommended age 6+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)