Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, the Nile & Sharm el Sheikh
Discover a land of ancient history and timeless mysteries! Cruise down Cleopatra’s Nile and explore the tomb of Tutankhamun. Walk in the footsteps of pharaohs and stand in the shadow of the Great Pyramids. It’s an unforgettable encounter with one of history’s most fascinating civilizations.
10 Days/ 9 Nights
Accommodations & Meals
Sofitel Cairo el Gezirah - Nights 1, 2, 3
M/S Tulip (Ship) - Nights 4, 5, 6
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa - Nights 7 – 8
Fairmont Towers Helioposis - Night 9
9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Camel Ride past the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza - Take an unforgettable excursion to Giza for an up-close view of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
- Discover the Treasures of Cairo - Take a privately guided tour of the phenomenal treasures from King Tutankhamen’s tomb in the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities-while Junior Adventurers play our very own art detective activity. You’ll also visit the Citadel of Salah Al-Din, the Mosque of Muhammad Ali, and old Cairo’s bustling Khan Khalili marketplace.
- 3-Night Nile Cruise Aboard the M/S Tulip – The M/S Tulip will provide comfortable accommodations on your three-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Enjoy the cool Nile breezes as you pass pastoral scenes on the river banks, the vast desert stretching into the horizon.
- Seaside Fun at Sharm el Sheikh - Board a private boat for a snorkeling expedition to Ras Mohammed Underwater National Park where you will encounter a myriad of species of coral, sea turtles and other aquatic creatures. Afterwords, enjoy a Bedouin-themed beach party dinner.
- Night of Live Egyptian Entertainment - Dress in traditional Egyptian costumes for a lively night of entertainment as belly dancers and whirling dervishes stir desert passions with their captivating movements and hypnotic rhythms.
- Contact your Magic Maker® for a complete itinerary.
2012 - Apr 24, May 20, Jun 10, Jun 24, Jul 1, Jul 8, Jul 22, Aug 5, Sep 16, Nov 18, Dec 23, Dec 30
2012 Adult Exclusive – Sep 23, Oct 21
2013 - Feb 17, Mar 24, Mar 31*This is the range of prices for this trip. Prices vary within these ranges based on when you book and when you travel, and are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 6, Recommended age 8+
Adult Only Itineraries (18 and older)