Off to Neverland Travel
Disneyland® Resort Packages
Make the most of your Disneyland® Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland® Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
All Disneyland® Resort Vacation Packages include:
- Accommodations – Accommodations at one of the three Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort (Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel, Disneyland® Hotel, or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa), or at a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel.
- Tickets – A Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days that is valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Theme Parks
- Magic Morning Admission** – 3-Day or greater Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at Disneyland® Park one hour before general park opening.
- Extra Magic Hours – Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland® or Disney California Adventure® Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required. Not available for guests staying at a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel.)
- Disneyland® Photo Memory – One 5″x7″ Disney PhotoPass™ Service or selected Attraction photo of your choice (one per package)
- Exclusive Disneyland® Collectibles – Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (one per person).
- ESPN Game Card – $10 ESPN Zone Game Card with your Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package (1 card per package.)
Want to explore more of Southern California? Click here to learn more!
**Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland® Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid 3-Day or greater Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket for Magic Morning admission. Based on availability, does not operate daily.