A Disney Vacation Club Resort
Situated on a 15-acre island adjacent to Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a vacationer’s dream. A relaxed, secluded Resort with all the comforts of home, set against a breathtaking tapestry of live oaks. Here, you can experience simple pleasures and Carolina charm. Forty-five miles from Savannah, Georgia – a paradise of exploration awaits you.
Settle into a beachfront Resort fashioned after a 1940s hunting and fishing lodge, set amidst a canopy of hundred-year-old oaks. Choose from studios or one-, two-, and three-bedrooms, all designed with comfort and style in mind.
- Private porches or balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens* or kitchenettes
- King* and/or queen-size beds
- Master suite with whirpool tubs in master bathroom*
- Washer & dryer*
*In one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodations
A Family Destination
Experience all the modern amenities and conveniences that make Disney Resorts feel like home, while you enjoy the incredible service you’ve come to expect from Disney, with Cast Members on hand to make your vacation easy and worry-free. A wide range of recreational activities on both land and sea make your stay even more magical. Your entire family will find something to get them into the spirit of the Sunshine State.
- Longview Arts and Crafts
- Kid’s Night Out
- Disney Discovery Club
- Disney Pin Trading
- Swimming pools
- Kids’ activities
- Bike rental
- Teen adventures
- Wildlife activities
- Nearby golf and tennis
- Nearby shopping
- And so much more!
Dining and Restaurants
Savor sumptuous Southern flavors with a variety of onsite and nearby dining options including sit-down meals, cool drinks and quick snacks to go.
Resort Dining options include:
- Tide Me Over — Down-home Carolina cooking
- Barbecue Grills — Located throughout the Resort and free for Guests to use
Disney’s Beach House (one mile away from Resort) dining options include:
- Signals — Snacks, salads and sandwiches at the beach
- Surfman’s Sand Bar — Beach-friendly drinks, ice cream and light snacks
Nearby dining options include:
- Shelter Cove Marina — Captivating complex with several restaurants
Click any picture to view larger:
(Guests do not need to be members of Disney Vacation Club to stay in a Disney Vacation Club Resort)