Walt Disney World® Packages FAQ
Walt Disney World® Packages FAQ
Have a question about Walt Disney World® Packages? Check below! Click on any question below for an answer.
- The Magic Your Way Package - Includes a Disney Resort stay at a Value, Moderate, Deluxe or Disney Vacation Club Resort and a Magic Your Way Base Ticket that gives each member of your travel party entry to one Theme Park every ticket day. You can then add additional ticket options.
- The Magic Your Way With Dining Packages - Once you've created the Magic Your Way package that best meets your needs, add the Disney Dining Plan and choose the meals you and your family want for up to 30% savings. Dining options include over 100 participating counter-service, table-service and Signature Dining Disney restaurants.
- The Magic Your Way Premium and Platinum Packages - Discover all the delights of Walt Disney World® Resort with this outstanding package of Resort Stay, the Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option and Water Park Fun & More Options*, the Disney Dining Plan, plus recreation and entertainment. Please note that the length of the Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options* with this package must be the number of resort nights plus 1 day - for example, a 4-night stay with a 5-day ticket.
You can select three exciting Options to customize each ticket to meet the needs and preferences of your entire travel party or, when purchasing your tickets without accommodations, you can select different tickets for each member of your travel party:
- Add the Park Hopper® Option to your ticket to come and go through multiple theme parks on the same day as many times as you like.
- Include the Water Park Fun & More Option* (formerly the Magic Plus Pack Option) to add admission to your choice of other Disney excitement like the Water Parks, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park and select rounds of golf.
Again, when purchasing tickets only, you can arrange for all the members of your travel party to have the same tickets, or for members of your travel party who may have different preferences or schedules to have individually customized tickets.* Water Parks subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
The Water Park Fun & More Option is a great way to add more Disney fun beyond the Theme Parks. This option provides a certain number of visits based on the length of the ticket purchased. For each visit, you can choose one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course or Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex. (Water Parks subject to seasonal or weather closures.)
Use your meals and snacks in any order and in any amount throughout your stay until your total is completed. For example, on the day of arrival your travel party of four could use four counter-service meals, and then on day two your party could use four table-service meals, four counter-service meals, and two snacks. You can continue using meals any way you like for the rest of your stay until the number of meals allotted are completed.
Present your MagicBand to your server prior to ordering, so your server knows to charge meals to your Disney Dining Plan. Applicable taxes are already prepaid and included, however, gratuity is not. Your meal usage will be tracked electronically to your room reservation. Each time you redeem meals or snacks from your Disney Dining Plan, your server or cashier will provide you with a receipt showing your remaining balance.