A Disney Vacation Club Resort
Just a two-hour drive east of the Walt Disney World® Resort, yet seemingly worlds away. With the great Atlantic Ocean in its backdrop, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is a graceful blend of nature’s majesty and Disney-inspired family fun. This Disney Vacation Club Resort is anchored by a grand Inn building, and flanked by clusters of villas. It offers accommodations ranging from cozy Studios to One- and Two-Bedroom Villas which, combined with the natural surroundings, set the stage for sharing cherished memories and creating new ones. Experience the magic of Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, the only Florida beach resort where the magical touches of Disney are as plentiful as the warm Florida sun.
Sit back and relax in quaint and tranquil accommodations with all the comforts of home. Enjoy a full range of options that are a perfect fit for your family, no matter what the size. 211 Villa Resorts offering Inn-Ocean View Rooms, Studios, One-, Two-Bedroom Villas and Three Bedroom Beach Cottages.
- Private porches or balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens* or kitchenettes
- King* and/or queen-size beds
- Master suite with whirlpool tubs in master bathroom*
- Washer & dryer*
*In one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodations
A Family Destination
Experience all the modern amenities and conveniences that make Disney Resorts feel like home, while you enjoy the incredible service you’ve come to expect from Disney, with Cast Members on hand to make your vacation easy and worry-free. A wide range of recreational activities on both land and sea make your stay even more magical. Your entire family will find something to get them into the spirit of the Sunshine State.
- Sing-along campfire
- Tennis court and backboard
- Disney Pin Trading
- Wine classes
- Surfing lessons
- Fishing lessons
- Swimming pools
- Video and board games
- Kids’ activities
- Miniature golf
- Bike rental
- Wildlife activities
- Vero Beach tours, culture and shopping
- And so much more!
Dining and Restaurants
Feast on the rich flavors, aromatic dishes and down-home southern atmosphere both at the Resort or at an array of fine-dining restaurants throughout this vibrant Florida region.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort offers a wide range of dining choices:
- Sonya’s — Enjoy exceptional steaks, chops and seafood in a rich and romantic setting.
- Shutters — Dine on creative American cooking infused with ethnic influences.
- The Green Cabin Room — Relax and have drinks and snacks on the porch or inside this little hideaway.
- Bleacher’s — Find refreshing frozen drinks and fun foods, poolside.
- Goofy’s Beachfront Breakfast — Start your day with Goofy and friends.
- Barbecue Grills — Available to Guests at no charge throughout the Resort.
Ready to relax? Disney’s Vero Beach Resort has expanded its spa offerings which means more pampering for guests. The nautical-themed Spa at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort will feature two massage rooms, a wet treatment room for body scrubs and wraps, a mani/pedi room and a relaxation room. The 1,000-square-foot retreat is scheduled to open in mid-August 2010.
Click any picture to view larger:
(Guests do not need to be members of Disney Vacation Club to stay in a Disney Vacation Club Resort)