Walt Disney World® Deluxe Villas Resort
The tower blends modern architectural sensibilities with the visual cues of its neighbor. The exterior mimics Disney’s Contemporary Resort’s A-frame structure and the building’s shape also creates tremendous views. The pool has a unique water slide, wrapped in glass block. Two-story lobby is filled with woven woods and glass-wrapped columns. The accommodations offer sweeping views. A Sky Way Bridge links the tower to the original resort.
- Studio – Sleeps 4 – Bedding: 1 Queen & 1 Double-size Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Sleeps 5 – Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen-size Sleeper Sofa & 1 Sleeper Chair
- 2 Bedroom Villa (lock-off) – Sleeps – 9 – Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen-size Sleeper Sofa, 1 Sleeper Chair, 1 Queen & 1 Double-size Sleeper Sofa
- 2 Bedroom Villa (dedicated) – Sleeps – 9 – Bedding: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Queen-size Sleeper Sofa & 1 Sleeper Chair
- Grand Villa – Sleeps 12 – 1 King in Master, 1 Queen-size Sleeper Sofa Downstairs, 2 Queens Second and Third Bedrooms & 1 Double-size Sleeper Sofa Upstairs Sitting Area
|Room Amenities||Hotel Amenities|
Coffee Maker & Setup
Dining Table & Chairs
In-Room Wall Safe
Iron and BoardKitchenette (Studios):
Sink, Plates, Flatware, Glasses
Toaster Kitchen (1-3 Bedrooms):
Living Room Area (1-3 bedroom only)
The following are available
|Disney Resort Benefits
Merchandise location (gifts, sundries)
Self service laundry facilities
Valet laundry service
Club Level Concierge
Hours: Daily, 4:30 pm to 12 midnight
Offers supervised activities, entertainment, and refreshments for children ages four to 12. Reservations required.
Get the Gold Medal treatment at the Olympiad Health Club. Whether it’s a hard-driving workout or a relaxing massage, our trained staff of health and fitness experts is available to assist you with your health and fitness needs.